1 images 1 contributors
About this spot
Westminster Abbey competes with St Paul’s Cathedral as London’s most famous church. It is where royalty is crowned and where they get married. The Gothic design blends seamlessly with the Palace of Westminster (Parliament). Construction of the present church was begun in 1245 by Henry III but its origins date back to 960.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
Offer ends March 28
This spot appears in 1 guide.