Washington Park Arboretum
25 images 4 contributors
T. Kirkendall and V. Spring
About this spot
The Washington Park Arboretum is composed of 230 acres of gardens and forest, laced with with trails. The park is home to a large number of native and non-native plants managed jointly by the city of Seattle and the University of Washington. The park also includes boardwalk trails along the Ship Canal which is ideal for bird watching and bird photography. The best place to start your photo tour is at the Visitor Center where volunteers can direct you to the best areas for the time of year.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.