About this spot
There is a lot going on at this location, with numerous paths, rocky outcrops and places to explore. The impressive limestone hills around here are possibly the most overlooked and underrated natural landmarks in the Dales, so spending a couple of hours wandering around every path, finding the vantage points from each mini-summit and even exploring the odd cave or two will stand you in good stead to make the most of this spot once the light comes good.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.