Shoot with care
The house is on private property. Photograph only from the road.
About this spot
This spot features an old abandoned farmhouse and two outbuildings along Walters Road. There is a large lilac bush growing on the front side of the house that will provide purple blossoms in the spring time. The house is set at the edge of a farm field. Near to one of the outbuildings is a single tree, and there is another lone tree in the distance.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.