9 images 3 contributors Shoot with care
Shoot with care
Although this is a very popular spot one should still tread carefully. This is also Triglav national park area and park rules apply.
About this spot
Vršič is 1611 m above sea level and the highest mountain pass in Slovenia (the highest mountain road is Mangart Road - see individual spot). From the top you will have beautiful views to the south and nearby peaks of Mojstrovka and Prisojnik.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers