About this spot
This small square surrounded by multiple gray-columned stalls for selling is the Vismarkt (fish market), or at least used to be before becoming largely an arts & crafts market. Nowadays there’s still fish for sale at two stalls from Wednesday through Saturday, but mainly it’s a great spot for shots of the wares on offer and perhaps a few street moments with a market vibe.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.