8 images 2 contributors Shoot with care
Shoot with care
About this spot
Vintgar gorge is a stunning natural sight near Lake Bled. Created by the Radovna River, one of the most beautiful Alpine rivers in the area, the 1.6km walk through the gorge takes you across bridges and along boardwalks, culminating in the mighty 13m high Šum waterfall. The return walk without stopping for photography should take just under 2 hours.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 2 guides.