Shoot with care
The spot is on a mountain side with a steep slope on one side within a national park. Do not damage plants (especially the relict pine on the edge).
About this spot
A spot in the Pieniny mountains at the place when a lone relict pine grows above the canyon of the Dunajec river. From here you can see the Dunajec river winding at the feet of the mountains as well as the Tatra Mountains in the distance.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers