About this spot
Everyone knows the song, “London Bridge is falling down”, so when they visit London, they expect London Bridge to be a magical, old bridge, often confusing it with Tower Bridge. London Bridge is a non-descript cement bridge that was built in the 70s. It is so dull to look at, it makes you wonder if they will ever tear it down to replace with something more fitting for a capital city. Come twilight, however, the lighting of the bridge makes up for its dullness and there are magnificent views of Tower Bridge and the Thames from this spot.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.