View of Shanghai Tower
2 images 1 contributors Shoot with care
Shoot with care
About this spot
Obviously you cannot miss Shanghai Tower when you are in Shanghai, the iconic skyscraper in the middle of Pudong. Its impressive architecture delivers thousands of angles to shoot it, be prepared day and night. This spot is from ground level looking up.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.