Shoot with care
About this spot
According to legend, Funningur is the oldest village in the Faroe Islands. Funningur is located at the foot of Slættaratindur, the highest mountain in the Faroe Islands. The village is nestled in a deep valley on Eysturoy island in beautiful surroundings and a curvy road leading to the village. This spot offers a great view of the town.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.