About this spot
A busy road and pedestrian bridge across the Thames which has great views in both directions of many London landmarks. To the west are the Houses of Parliament and London Eye. To the east are the skyscrapers of the Square Mile, plus landmarks such as the Oxo Tower and the Shard. It also serves as a great elevated viewpoint to capture the National Theatre.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.