About this spot
Located right in the middle of Berlin’s biggest inner city green space, the Tiergarten, the Victory Column is a major tourist attraction. Its viewing platform, for which a ticket is required, offers a great view over Berlin and can be visited daily between 9.30am and 6.30pm in summer and 9.30am and 5.30pm in winter. The entrance fee is 3€.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.