About this spot
Via da citta is the main road crossing the city of Siena and offering an unprecedented Tuscan atmosphere with amazing architecture in every direction you look. Siëna is the capital of the province of the same name. Due to the very well-preserved medieval cityscape and its special history, Siena is one of the most important tourist attractions in Italy.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.