Shoot with care
Dogs, glass containers and tobacco products are not permitted on the pier. In addition municipal ordinances apply to use of the pier. Those ordinances can be found at the website noted below.
About this spot
The Venice Fishing Pier is a 720 ft/219 m pier owned by the City of Venice, Florida. The pier is open 24 hours per day, every day of the year. It is located in Brohard Park on the south end of the island of Venice.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers