Veliki Rog (1099m)
12 images 1 contributors Shoot with care
Shoot with care
Kočevski Rog is the central habitat for brown bear. It is common for bears to roam in the area. If coming alone, it is a good idea to "be heard" so the animals have a chance to move away.
About this spot
Veliki Rog is with 1099m the highest peak of Kočevski Rog area. This are is known for thick forest, one of the best preserved in this part of Europe. On the top, there is a view tower that offers 360 views on surrounding area.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers