Shoot with care
About this spot
In the area between Passo Rolle and Passo Valles lies the narrow valley, Val Venegia, which is both beautiful and interesting for photographers. In the valley is possible to have direct views of the Pale, as well as the forest, the meadows in the middle and the river Travignolo. During summer wildflowers are in abundance and beautiful to include as foreground in your shots.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.