Shoot with care
About this spot
Funes is a valley on Trentino Alto Adige region between the cities of Bolzano and Bressanone. It’s as if time stands still once you enter this magnificent, enchanted valley. The 2 most famous points of interest are the church of San Johann in Ranui and the famous cherry tree (a beautiful tree whose leaves turn a stunning red in autumn leaves) overlooking the Church of Santa Maddalena and the panoramic view of the Odle mountains.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.