UYF - Uncle Tom’s Trail Parking Area
3 images 2 contributors
About this spot
This short walk will take you to the best viewpoint for seeing and photographing Upper Yellowstone Falls. From here you also get a view of the Chittenden Bridge, which was constructed in the early 1900s and made the first permanent crossing of the Yellowstone River in the park.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.