US Courthouse Tacoma - Interior
7 images 1 contributors Shoot with care
Shoot with care
This is an active courthouse.
About this spot
The US District Courthouse is in the old Union Station in downtown Tacoma. The lobby to the courthouse is open to the general public. It has a huge domed ceiling with a large glass artwork chandelier created by Dale Chihuly. Additional Chihuly glass art pieces are also on display.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.