About this spot
The UPS Waterfall Garden Park, generally referred to as the Waterfall Garden, was built to commemorate the birthplace of the United Parcel Service (UPS). It was constructed in the location of the original company headquarters building. This private park is a small oasis in the center of a very busy section of Seattle. The main feature of the park is a 22-foot high waterfall. Surrounding the waterfall are small tables, potted plants, flowers, and shaded walkways. Although this is just a pocket park, it is a delightful place to photograph.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.