Upper Yellowstone Falls (UYF) General
1 images 1 contributors
About this spot
While not as spectacular in size as the Lower Falls, the Upper Falls has its own unique beauty and charm. The Upper Falls is 109 feet (33 m) high. When you stand at the Brink of the Upper Falls you can feel the full force of the river as it plunges over the cliff.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.