Shoot with care
When exploring the cave, be careful of wildlife. Some birds nest here. There are also venomous snakes in summer so watch your step. If you want to explore the caverns, bring a headlamp and do not go in alone.
About this spot
Unška Koliševka is a collapsed Karstic cave located near Planina village. The cave was created by underground river Unec and collapsed. The place also features military caverns from between two world wars that can be explored.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers