About this spot
The Giant Group Geysers consists of four geysers in very close proximity. They include Giant Geyser, Mastiff Geyser, Catfish Geyser and Bijou Geyser. Mastiff, Catfish and Bijou share a common mound. Giant is one of the tallest cones in the geyser basin, standing 10 feet (3.05 m) tall. Giant is an unpredictable geyser with infrequent eruptions. When it does it erupt, it is second only to Steamboat Geyser, sending plumes of water 250 feet (76.2 m) into the air.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.