About this spot
From this bridge if you look east, you are looking back towards the Upper Geyser Basin and all its thermal features. The left side of the river is dotted with hot springs that send plumes of steam into the air. The left bank is steep, dropping abruptly to the river, while the right side is a flat plain of grasses and trees. The view to the west is less dramatic.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.