UGB - Belgian Pool
1 images 1 contributors
About this spot
Belgian Pool is one of the prettier springs in the Upper Geyser Basin and is part of the Sawmill Group of thermal features. Although this spring is cooler than many others in the basin with a temperature of about 180º F (82º C), it was hot enough to kill a Belgian tourist in 1929,when he fell into the springs, after being distracted by an eruption of Castle Geyser, hence its name.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.