About this spot
Tunhill Rocks is the most dramatic tor on Blackslade Down. A jumble of giant, rocky outcrops located on moorland that drops down reasonably steeply to farmland and hamlets south of Widecombe-in-the-Moor, Tunhill Rocks is just south west of Pil Tor. The prehistoric barrow Wittaburrow is a short stroll away to the south.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.