Tumwater Canyon - Jolanda Lake
7 images 2 contributors Shoot with care
Shoot with care
One of the suggested spots is immediately adjacent to the highway. Watch for traffic as you walk along the highway.
About this spot
The Wenatchee River runs through Tumwater Canyon just north and west of the City of Leavenworth. US Highway 2 runs along the eastern river bank and presents several good locations from which to photograph the river and canyon. This spot at Jolanda Lake, a small lake formed by an irrigation dam, provides good reflections and nice shot of rapids below the dam.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers