About this spot
There are four fountains in the park between the two museums. I suggest walking around first to see which composition best suits the conditions. Try to get sidelight, even after sunset and use a polarizer to darken the blue sky. If it is cloudy you can shoot from wherever you want at dusk, as the light will have no specific direction.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.