Shoot with care
About this spot
Mount Triglav is the highest mountain in Slovenia and Julian Alps. The Triglav national park was named after the mountain and its name means something like "Three heads" because of its distinct shape from the distance. Triglav is also a national symbol of Slovenia and featured on the national flag and coat of arms.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.