3 images 1 contributors Shoot with care
Shoot with care
About this spot
Vestre Kirkegård in Copenhagen is one of the largest cemeteries in Scandinavia. Many locals use the cemetery for walks and relaxation. This bewitching tree tunnel can be found in one of the cemetery's alleyways.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.