About this spot
Trafalgar Square is London's main public square, packed full of monuments and surrounded by embassies and the National Gallery. Its name commemorates the Battle of Trafalgar in the Napoleonic Wars. It is a popular meeting place for tourists and a popular lunch/coffee location for the workers in the area. The square has often been used for community gatherings and political demonstrations.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.