About this spot
Upper Beaver Meadows is a large open meadow surrounded by forest with a spectacular view of Longs Peak, the highest mountain in Rocky Mountain National Park. This area is often frequented by elk that come to graze in this generally quiet location. Sometimes mule deer can be found around the edges of the meadow.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.