Top of Horseshoe Falls
6 images 1 contributors Shoot with care
Shoot with care
This spot is extremely crowded during the day and early night. Consider coming earlier or later.
About this spot
Niagara Falls is the location of the perhaps the most famous set of waterfalls in North America. Three waterfalls make up Niagara Falls, the largest of which is Horseshoe Falls. The viewpoint at the top of Horseshoe Falls, by the Table Rock Centre, is mere feet from the rushing water.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
Offer ends March 28