About This Spot
Sea stacks, a sandy beach and tide pools are the main features of this very popular area. River otters play along the banks of Jackson Creek, where it crosses the sand to empty out into the ocean. Bald eagles and cormorants are frequently spotted sunning themselves on the tops of the sea stacks. During the summer months, scenic campsites can be found right on the beach.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.