About this spot
This very flat area of farmland between Warboys and Chatteris is a prime location for a wind farm, and adds interest to an area which would be pretty bland otherwise. There is very little else of any interest to the landscape photographer to be seen, but the roads around this fen do allow varied viewpoints from nearly all points of the compass.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.