The North Teepees
5 images 1 contributors
About this spot
The Teepees are majestic sandstone outcrops eroded down to a conical shape reminiscent of Native American teepees, hence the name. This area is particularly attractive for its views of the Teepee shapes. It also has some potential for abstract shots. Inside the North Teepees, you’ll find some sandstone swirls reminiscent of those around the Wave, although different in color and texture.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.