The Naked Ladies, York House Gardens
7 images 2 contributors Shoot freely
About this spot
Known locally as The Naked Ladies, this cascade is formed of a group of 8 marble, Pre-Raphaelite inspired sea nymphs, one of which sits atop 2 magnificent horses. The statues are located in a tucked away public garden linked to York House. The sculptor is unknown but the story of how the 'ladies' came to be arranged in this setting is a bizarre one. You can read more about their history on Twickenham Museum's website.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
Offer ends March 28
This spot appears in 1 guide.