About This Spot
The monument is composed of a semi-circle of wing-shaped pillars surrounding a sculptured half-globe. The pillars are finished with brushed metal and each has a list of some of the 100 greatest achievements in aviation. The monument is colorful and very graphic. Please note, this Monument is entirely different and should not be confused with the Wright Brothers National Memorial.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.