About this spot
An upscale shopping mall connected to Caesars Palace on the Las Vegas Strip. It has the distinction of being the highest grossing mall per square foot in the United States. Here you can capture the grand entrance with columns and spiral escalators, indoor waterfalls, small aquarium and faux-Italianate architecture and statues.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.