1 images 1 contributors
About this spot
This area does not compare in size to the more well known thermal areas, but it is one of the few thermal areas you can easily access with colorful green grass surrounding the features. Its meadow location is what sets this thermal area apart from others and makes it worth the stop. It will only take a few minutes to walk the boardwalk and explore the area, but it is a welcome break from the hustle and bustle of the more crowded and well known thermal areas.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.