Tenaya Lake from the West End
3 images 2 contributors
About this spot
Tenaya Lake is a large, mile long alpine lake nestled right by the side of the Tioga Road. It is the largest easily accessible lake in the park. The lake is magnificently situated between granite domes and peaks on three sides making a very dramatic view. To take advantage of that view you need to photograph from this area on the west side of the lake.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.