About this spot
This spectacular area, located at the end of the valley floor, is one of those special spots that evoke a spiritual connection with nature. The happy traveler, intoxicated by the succession and variety of views of the Towers, the Patriarchs, and the Great White Throne, attains a sort of nirvana when reaching the Temple of Sinawava. The Pulpit rises in the middle of a cove formed by the river to lend an extra mystical note to the scene.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.