About this spot
This section of road offers countless lakes, hills and foliage to compose as a foreground below the mountains. This is also the part of the park where you’ll find the most Guanacos, in case you are interested in photographing them with a dramatic backdrop. The shooting along this road can be easy for the less fit, or it can be more demanding for those who wish to explore. I have done both and gotten great shots on each occasion.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.