Shoot with care
Tangkoko national park can only be visited in company of a local guide. Listen to their instructions and try not to interact with wildlife.
About this spot
Tangkoko national park is one of the best places on Sulawesi island to watch wildlife. This small park is famous for the black crested macaques, tarsiers, hornbills, tarantulas and other wildlife. The black sand beach is also worth visiting.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers