About this spot
A short, steep hike leads to small ponds and tarns along the way to top of Table Mountain. Views from the summit include Mount Baker, Mount Shuksan as well as a host of lesser peaks such as Goat Mountain, Yellow Aster Butte and the American Border Peaks. The trail ends in rocks at the Table Mountain summit.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.