About this spot
Climbing from the lake at an elevation of 7731 feet, the East Entrance Road reaches its peak at Sylvan Pass with an elevation of 8541 feet. Before you reach the pass your drive will take you past Sylvan Lake. Sylvan Lake is a very picturesque lake and from the west end of the lake looking east, you have Top Notch Mountain reflecting in the lake.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.