About this spot
This is one of the most popular spots to photograph the park at sunrise as it can basically offer two distinct shots from one location. The bridge is located at the lake's outlet and is right above the beginning of the falls. If it is calm, Swiftcurrent Lake, can yield a stunning reflection of the mountains, while on the other side of the bridge you can shoot the sunrise from right above the falls.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.