Shoot with care
Praproče is a small farming village and the best view on the church is from a meadow. Please do not walk into the meadow if the grass is high and you could stump it. It is fine to walk into the meadow if the grass has been cut or in snow.
About this spot
Praproče is a small village near Polhov Gradec town. It is located in the midst of Polhograjsko hribovje (Polhov Gradec hills). The small church of St George (cerkev Sv Jurija) is the main landmark of the village.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers