About this spot
St Euphemia (Sveta Eufemija or Sveta Fema) is the patron saint of Rovinj. Her remains are stored in a crypt inside of church and you can see her statue at the top of belltower - serving as a weather forecast. The terrace at the church offers great views on the sea, the front facade of the church and the belltower.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.